Terms & Conditions
Refund Policy & Cancellations
This policy is applicable only to all Products and Services, including continuing education, purchased in India directly from Acfit Academy, including the cancellation by Company of workshops or live events. If you purchased our Products or Services outside India from a distributor, please contact the distributor about its refund Please note that any previously published policies concerning returns, refunds or cancellation have been replaced by the policies stated herein and all such earlier policies are no longer applicable.
Cancellations & Refunds are allowed only up to 48 hours from the time for purchase.
To obtain a refund, the following conditions and rules apply:
- All sales are final 48 hours (2) days after the date of purchase (the “Return Period”). In other words, as of the 3rd day following the date of purchase, the Company will not provide refunds or accept cancellations.
- Please note:
- ACFIT Academy offers a free demo of the NASM-CPT program. The free demo offers buyers an opportunity to preview the product before purchase.
- Typically, access to online products is available immediately following purchase, but may take up to two days to be activated.
- It is not necessary to wait for shipped products to be delivered – you can start your online program without the textbook. Shipped products typically ship within two days of purchase.
- If you elect to use an installment plan for your purchase, the Return Period starts on the date of purchase regardless of the date set for the first payment.
- Please note:
- You must contact the customer services department within the Return Period to request a refund.
- Duration: Successful refunds will be processed within 10 days from the time of approval.
- Mode: The mode of refund will be to the band or card same as the payment was made.
- If you have attempted the final test, exam or proctored exam associated with the product or service you purchased, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- A 10% administration fee is applied to all refunds and is based upon the “Product Price”, which is the total purchase price including applicable taxes minus all Standard Fees charged at the time of purchase.
- The following Standard Fees are non-refundable: Shipping and/or Handling, Application, Administration, Test Extension, Late Cancellation, Retest, Workshop Transfer, Program Extension, Petition, Recertification, and Recertification Late Fees.
- Refunds are available only for the Product Price, and then only for the portion of the Product Price that has been paid to the Company at the time of the refund request. In other words, if you are making installment payments and you timely seek a refund, the maximum refund would be the amount you had paid to date (excluding any amount paid for Standard Fees), minus the 10% administration fee applied to all refunds.
- Often products are sold as packages (e.g., hardcopy book, online program and final exam). Refunds are not available for individual items within a Product Package. If an item within a Product Package is defective, you can request an exchange of that item by contacting the customer services department within the Return Period.
- All refunds are issued in the same form as the original payment, except if you elected an installment plan. For example, if a credit card was used for the original full-payment purchase, the refund will be made back to that credit card. Alternatively, if you elected to use an installment plan, the refund will be made to the form of payment you used to make you most recent installment plan payment. Please note, however, that if the rules of the credit card company do not permit a refund to be issued to the card (typically because the date of the original transaction is outside the credit card company’s permitted refund period), the Company instead will issue a check.