Precision is the name of the game!
You need to be precise about the weights, intensity, diet, everything. Your acute sense of awareness about your existential balance is what makes you an amazing life. Modern humans have turned that into a systematic process that can be replicated by everyone. It’s called ASSESSMENT. Why it matters in ten points for you, right below:!
Here are ten points to consider:
- Identifying Your Baseline Fitness Level: A fitness assessment helps you understand where you currently stand in terms of physical fitness, including your strength, endurance, and flexibility. Knowing your baseline fitness level allows you to set realistic goals and track your progress.
- Personalised Exercise Programs: A fitness assessment helps our trainers tailor your exercise program to your specific fitness level, ensuring that you get the most out of your workouts while avoiding injury.
- Identifying Muscular Imbalances: A fitness assessment can identify any muscular imbalances or weaknesses that may be affecting your performance and pain.
- Evaluating Cardiovascular Fitness: A fitness assessment can evaluate your cardiovascular fitness, helping you set goals and track your progress as you work to improve your heart health.
- Measuring Body Composition: A fitness assessment can measure your body composition, including your body fat percentage, muscle mass, and bone density. This information can help you set realistic weight loss or body composition goals.
- Identifying Risk Factors: A fitness assessment can identify any risk factors you may have for developing certain health conditions, such as high blood pressure or diabetes. By identifying these risk factors, you can take proactive steps to reduce your risk and improve your health.
- Tracking Progress: Regular fitness assessments allow you to track your progress over time, giving you the motivation to continue working towards your fitness goals.
- Avoiding Plateaus: A fitness assessment can help you avoid plateauing in your fitness routine by identifying areas where you can improve or challenging you to push yourself to the next level.
- Enhancing Motivation: A fitness assessment can enhance your motivation to stay committed to your fitness routine by giving you a clear understanding of the progress you’ve made and the areas where you can continue to improve.
- Preventing Injury: Knowing when to stop.. knowing your strengths. the peak load you know for sure is your maximum.. Knowledge about yourself can help prevent injury during your workouts, keeping you healthy and able to continue pursuing your fitness goals.
You can obviously see how much of a difference, ‘Assessment’’ can bring to the table. Its all about precision. And precision needs assessment. If you understand your body precisely, you can chart a plan to keep making it better,. See the point?
It keeps getting interesting,