Corrective approach for Functional Training
Since the start of sport and games, there was a demand for functional training. We move in all planes of motion while we play a sport. How to train for a sport without leading to injuries.
How the biomechanics of the sport should be analysed and the right way of training should be incorporated, by understanding the kinetic chain involved in performing a functional movement. What more can a program give you?… We do give you an elaborate practical approach to most of the latest functional tools available in the market along with basic programming. You can’t miss out the most exciting part of it, the CROSSFIT program and workout.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Personal Trainer
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
- Fundamental of functional training which includes HMS, Biomechanics & Kinetic chain
- Sporting Goals of Functional training
- Classification of functional exercise
- Brief introduction on the Concept Of CROSS-FIT
- Practicals on Various Functional training tools Like Kettlebell, TRX, Combat rope, Flexibar and ballistic power movements and much more