Assessment and Program Design
The title explains it all. All you need to know on how to assess your client and create the right program and execute them and extract the result. There are thousands of instructors who extract the result from clients, but is the procedure right and safe? Are they not leading their clients into an injury cycle just by motivating them to do “ONE more REP”.
A program is not ‘one size fits all’. Every person is unique and every problem needs a unique solution. And the topic is too vast to cover here. It’s more an average joe’s job. You deal with life. And we are serious about what we deliver.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Personal Trainer
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
- Practical on various Assessment process Like Posture, Movement, Measurements
- Fitness assessment for Strength, Cardiovascular Endurance, & Strength Endurance
- Application of training variables and training Principles
- Program design based on the components of CFR training Laws
- Application of CFR Training Log to optimize client results and much more