The title explains it all. All you need to know is, how to gain insight to your clients’ daily physical activity level and health by gathering subjective information about their personal history, including lifestyle, and medical background. With this you will be able to execute the right program and attain results.
There are thousands of instructors who extract result from clients, but is the procedure right and safe? Are you unknowingly leading the clients’ into an injury cycle just by motivating them to do “ONE more REP”.
Every person is unique and every problem requires a unique solution. And the topic is too vast to cover here. It’s more an average Joe’s job.
As you are dealing with life, you got to be serious about the results we deliver.
- Practical on various Assessment process Like Posture, Movement, Measurements,
- Fitness assessment for Strength, Cardiovascular Endurance, & Strength Endurance
- Application of training variables and training Principles
- Program design based on the components of CFR training Laws
- Application of CFR Training Log to optimize client results and much more…
|Course fee||INR: 5,000 + GST|
|Course Delivery||Only during the week ends|
|Course duration||1 week end|
|Saturday 3 Hrs Theory ( Theory available in both online and offline)|
|Sunday 6 Hrs Practical (Only Direct class room sessions)|
|Conducted once in every||3 Months|
|Model||Independent Model goes with CFR-Pro Pendulum Training System|
|Supports||NASM – Certified Personal Trainer|
|Covers CPT Syllabus||Assessment & Program Design|